A CDM Coordinator must be appointed for any project that is notefiable to the HSE. CDM Coordinators are responsible for advising and assisting Clients to comply with their duties under the regulations, in particular to ensure the project is properly managed and that competent Designers and Contractors are appointed. We do the work for you.
Appoint us as your CDM Coordinator and we will do the following:
- Collect pre-construction information and advise the Client when surveys are needed to fill information gaps
- Provide relevant information to Designers and Contractors and coordinate the flow of information between them and the Client
- Notify the HSE
- Complete the Pre-Construction Information in accordance with the approved code of practice.
Additional CDM Coordinator Services
The following CDM related services are activities that some clients may prefer to perform themselves as it may be more efficient. Of course we can also perform these functions on your behalf:
- Coordinate health and safety aspects for the work of Designers, Planners and others associated with the project.
- Collect the information and prepare the Health and Safety File for handover at completion of the construction work.
Advise the Client on the adequacy of management arrangements for the project, including such aspects as:
- Time available for the Principal Contractor to plan and mobilise for construction work.
- Managing late design changes
- Managing cooperation between contractors