Most companies today are under pressure. Budgets are cut, resources reduced, timescales ever more challenging, yet still productivity increases are demanded. Today our clients cannot always provide the focus and time to deliver projects effectively, to find the right expertise at the right stage of a project, and as a result, suffer additional costs on projects through poor planning, procurement and execution.
Project Management Philosophy
The principles behind the successful delivery of on-time projects embrace the following fundamental aspects:-
- Providing expert advice from day one
- Setting clear objectives and a defined scope
- Supplying crucial resources where and when required
- Using a structured process for managing risk
- The tight control of budgets
- Management of communications and supply chain relationships
- Deliver the project completed, on time, on budget as originally intended
- Performance measurement through key performance indicators
APPM’s collaboration with our clients at an early stage have helped reduce costs, provided a flexible and responsive resource and given access to new technologies, skills and the necessary expertise from simple to highly complex projects.